Hello Thursday morning, doing a quick drive by post as I have been trying to share all week. Today’s card uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #678, papers from my scrap stash; finishing a CTMH kit. Cut the flower using a scrapbook.com die and a stamped sentiment from Love Nicole, added a few gems from the kit and this card was done! I am sharing this card for the monthly Anything Goes challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft.
Thank you for your visit take care and I hope you will visit again soon.

Beautiful colors in your card, Treva. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours in this one, this has a retro vibe and the daisy is fabulous. I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
The flower is very pretty. I love when I can use up my stash. Makes me feel like Im creating but not wasting. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.
ReplyDelete