It’s Wednesday and I am doing a quick drive by post before I go out for an evening walk. Today I am sharing a card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #694 and scraps of paper from a Close to my Heart kit. I cut the flower using my Cricut, tied a bow with some twine and added a few enamel dots and this card was done. I am sharing this card for the monthly Anything Goes challenge over at A Cut Above where this month they have an added twist to their challenge;;they would like to see Fall flowers on your project!
Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe in the heat and hurry back again soon,

Happy CAS card! Pretty stripes and sweet sunflower. Sure to brighten anyone's day. Thanks for sharing with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteVicki - ACA Owner
Such a perfect card for August! Very sweet sunflower~ Thank you for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge~
ReplyDeleteI love this, the sunflower is great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
What a super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!!
ReplyDelete