Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello Tuesday doing a drive by post before  work as I actually started this post on Sunday and as life would have it I didn’t finish it! I created this card using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #702. I used a Spellbinders die set for the balloons, random papers from my stash including a pattern sheet from Bazzill  School Days. Stamped the sentiment using white pigment ink and a Crafter's Square stamp.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Treva, what a wonderful birthday card! I love all the bright colors and how you interpreted our TSOT sketch. Let the party begin!! It looks like you also used all the elements from our sister, Double Trouble, 3-2-1 challenge, so please consider sharing with them as well. They offer random drawings for gifts, and using our TSOT sketch earns you extra chances. -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive, Treva! I think this is the start of a great birthday party. Please check out the Double Trouble Challenge #223 (https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/Challenge-223.html) and consider submitting your card there. Thank you for sharing at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treva, this is such a fun and cute birthday card and I love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun birthday card. Love the bright, happy colors you chose and great choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to party, so festive and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are a Top Three winner at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete