WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekly Update

Well I started off with a bang in July as far as papercrafting but now I've lost alot of steam. I have so many other things to handle that I can't get anything done. My personal challenges are not being done which; I try not to set the bar too high but I don't feel like I'm making progress. Just got back from a weekend getaway with my husband and daughter, that was fun and somewhat releaxing. We're gearing up for our weeklong getaway next week which is what has me stressed now.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Just go with the flow, while you are away, take a little notebook with you and jot down any ideas that pop into your head.... you will be back and crafting in no time. Have a lovely holiday
hugs

enfys x