WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Father and Son

Father & Sons
I completed and submitted this LO for one of the challenges over at Scraps of Color. The picture is of DH and his father at one of the Sunday of Hope services for St. Jude Children's Hospital. Their fraternity has partnered nationally with St. Jude to help raise money so that St. Jude can continue to provide its services.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, that is so nice! I will pray that funding is continued for that program. I visit terminally ill children for one week a month here in Chicago at Larabida's children's hospital. I know how much these programs mean!

I'll be seeing you!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog. Don't forget to grab it!!!