WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Columbus Day


It's Monday and a holiday, I am really tired!  I had a wonderful weekend at a crop with a great group of scrappers.  I didn't get much done but I enjoyed the fellowship, didn't even bother to take a die cutting machine or not one sheet of 12x12 paper; it really didn't matter because the other ladies were willing to share.  So today I am sharing the two cards that I did manage to put together.  The double sided sheet of pattern paper came from Gwen, from North Corlina, all other pieces are scraps from my stash.  The ornament is a stcker and the candy was cut using the Christmas Cheer cricut cartridge.  I also used some twine and a borrowed border punch.

Take care and have a great week.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Great Christmas cards! I hope to one day join a group of fellow crafters and craft the night away!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Two beautiful cards, Treva. Hope you enjoyed your time and thanks for sharing your projects.