WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Wedding Card


Hello and happy Friday, wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed weekend.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together last Friday as me and one of my scrapping buddies hung out on google hangout.  I needed a wedding card so I decided to pull out some of the dies that I had purchased recently from Tuesday Morning.  The sketch inspiration came from the WeR Memory Keepers doily heart die packaging, and I also used the banner die set from WeR for the first time!  I cut the heart with my cricut (can't remember which cartridge) and everything else used has been in my stash for a while!

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

You on a good roll my friend. Can't wait til we hang out and craft again that was fun.
The card turned out just beautiful