WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Thanksgiving Blessings


Hello and happy Friday,  it's the weekend and of course the calendar is packed with things for the teenager to do!  I am happy to report that I spent last night hanging out with my scrapping buddy Felisa and I was able to get most of my Thanksgiving cards done or rather almost done.  I just need to finish the inside messages and address the envelopes and they should go postal tomorrow!  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I put together last night using sketch inspiration from sketch #474 over at Mojo Monday.   Almost everything used for this card has been in my stash for some years with the exception of the ribbon that I picked up in DT a few weeks ago and the stitched die that I received last month from China.  I am also sharing this card for the Super Scraps Saturday challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful...love that background!

Lori said...

Great design! Love the seasonal color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Georgiana said...

Hi! Are you interested in being a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva in 2017? Let me know!

Georgiana
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/


Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely Thanksgiving card. Glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!