WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, it is cloudy and rainy here.  I don't feel like working, I'd rather be in the bed with the covers pulled over my head!  My daughter left for her minimester this morning and of course we were late leaving  home because we were up late last night finishing up some last minute packing.  Today's card is one that I created using some of the unbranded dies ordered from China, they were gifted to me by one of my scrappin' BFFs that ordered duplicates.   I just cut the top layer with the die three times, stamped the sentiment and added some colored sticker dots, colored the card base under the cutouts  with TH distress inks and this card was done.   I'm sharing this card for the Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #2.  Take care, I hope you'll come back again soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card. Love the die cuts. BTW, did your friend have trouble ordering from China or is the company based in the USA?

Krystal Klear Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal Klear Creations said...

Beautiful!!!! Thank you for joining us over at Cardz TV!