WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Just Because


Hello and happy Wednesday, clear skies and cold temps.  Prayers and thoughts for those affected by the recent tornadoes.  I'm running behind with my blog post as I meant to share this card yesterday!  I created this card using sketch inspiration from the Scrapbook & Cards Today Facebook group for one of their challenges.  I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Well Hello 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinder's label die, a Memory Box wreath die and some Recollections gems.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #84 over at Cardz TV and for the Fun-Day Friday Challenge #271 over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the combination of colors you have use and the design of this card.

Scrapper69 said...

So Lovely.. looks like a Spring card! Wonderful Patterns!

Theresa

Christine said...

Pretty spring card! I like the wreath and the polkadots!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com