WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Fall

 


Hello and happy Monday, doing a quick drive by post to share a Fall themed card.  Over the weekend I spent some time trying to thin out my paper scraps, didn't really get a lot done.  On Saturday I participated in a virtual 5k, in support of teen mental health, hope to scrap the pictures soon!  When putting the card together I used some leftover Echo Park paper, a cut a part from the paper pack for the sentiment, a Sizzix pumpkin die, some twine and some  Gina Marie enamel dots I'm sharing this card for the Autumn Inspiration challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back!

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Fall creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!