WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

National Scrapbook Day


 Hello Saturday, doing a quick drive by post to share my first make for National Scrapbook Day.  I created this card this morning using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #575 and mostly scraps of paper from a Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad, this may be the last project using papers from this pad; I'm not sure I can do anything else with the remaining scraps!  This card is done and will be going postal today!

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

This is lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this month!

Denise Willerton said...

beautiful card ~ I love your take on the sketch ~~

Thank you for joining us at AH ~ Please do come again!!
Denise Willerton.
DT member AHSC
chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Love the colours in this one and I always am here for a good grid paper! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Nancy said...

I really like that grid paper! Adds a fun background without making it too busy. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!