WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday Musings


 Hello Monday, doing a quick drive by to post to share a card that has been waiting to be used for some time.   I have had this little die set in my stash for at least two years and this was my first time using it; I really need to resume my no craft shopping ban.  I have way too much stuff sitting around waiting to be used.  In addition to the die set I used mostly scraps of paper and a stamped sentiment from Crafter' Square (picked it up from Dollar Tree on Saturday and used it on this project that was waiting to be finished.

I  am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenges 657-658 over at Word Art Wednesday and NBUS challenge #64.

Thank you for your visit, take care and continue to be safe.  I hope you'll visit again soon.

2 comments:

Darnell said...

Better late than never is our moto, Treva, so high five to you for using this fun die set to make an arty and fantastic card! I love it! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Willa Jean said...

❤️!