WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 16, 2024

Happy Birthday Rachelle

 




Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin.  Today I am sharing a card that I created for one of  my scrapping BFFS Rachelle is celebrating her birthday today; my cousin Josiah is also celebrating his birthday today.  When putting the card together I used several items from my stash for the first time, the Spellbinders rainboot die, the frame die and the pattern paper.  I like how this card came out and I hope Rachelle is pleased even though it is going to be late! I'm sharing this card over on NBUS August challenge #65 and Word Art Wednesday challenge 661-662.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon!

2 comments:

Darnell said...

Goodness, this is pretty, Treva! Rachelle will treasure her summer bouquet in the cute rain boots! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Great job using your stash, too! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Treva. I love the sweet pastels and the flowers in the boot. I'm so grateful to have you stop by and share your art and your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday and I hope that you'll join us again soon. Enjoy your family, and have a creative week.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com