Hello and happy Friday, welcome to another card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #361 is Emboss It (dry or heat) and I did both! I embossed the background panel using the Spellbinders Splatter embossing folder, colored it using distress oxide ink (stormy sky) and some Recollections ink for the green. Cut the wheelbarrow, flower pots and tulips using different dies from my stash, heat embossed the sentiment and this card is ready to go postal!
I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenges over at A Cut Above and Word Art Wednesday for Weeks #762-763.
Now that you have seen my embossed project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration. Create and share your embossed project (dry or heat) and don’t forget to use a die. The challenge starts today and ends Monday, August 3, 2026 at noon PST.
Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

2 comments:
Such a lovely card! I love the texture the embossed background adds, and your ink blending gives it such a beautiful soft look. I really like it. The wheelbarrow overflowing with colorful tulips is absolutely charming, and the heat-embossed sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. Beautifully done! 🌷😊
So cute and perfect for summer!
Post a Comment