Hello and happy Friday, today I am sharing my project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #365 is Orange and Black (dominate colors). I created this fall themed card using four different die sets, a pattern piece of paper from a Love Nicole 6x6 paper pad, and a piece of acetate for the window (can't see it in the picture). I decided not to add an additional sentiment on the front of the card. I am sharing this card for the Word Art Wednesday challenge for weeks #770-771.
I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your orange and black project using a die cut. The challenge starts today and ends Monday, September 28, 2026 at non PST.
Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

4 comments:
I love your sweet fall scene! The window is such a clever way to showcase those pumpkins, and I think you made a great choice letting the design speak for itself without adding another sentiment. Beautiful inspiration for our Orange and Black challenge!
Great idea to use orange and black - love the truck filled with pumpkins :)
Treva, I love your pumpkin filled vehicle! It’s so very cute and fall like. I also love the fact that you used four different dies to make this. It’s always fun when we can combine things like that. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
This is soooo adorable!!! Love your little truck and all the fabulous die cuts, right down to the "fall" on the license plate!!
Post a Comment