WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Scootin’ By to Say Hi


 Happy little Friday, doing a quick drive drive by post sharing another card. In an effort to use more of my unused stash. I created this card using  sketch inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches  #754, a piece of Tim Holtz pattern paper, the Altenew scooter die, a stamped sentiment and a few enamel dots.I am sharing this card for challenge #877  - R is for Recipe over at Little Red Wagon.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will visit again soon.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such a fun card - especially with that sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "R is for Recipe" challenge this week!

Kate
http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper