WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bloomington


On Thursday we went to Indiana University in Bloomington. Kappa Alpha Psi was founded at IU in 1911 so one of the themes of the grand chapter meeting was "Come Home to Kappa." They are the only historically Black fraternity founded at a perdoominately white school. I tell you it has been a beautiful sight to see and I'm not sure the campus or Bloomington was ready for our visit. I don't think they expected such an outpouring, there are over 35,000 people in attendence this week and I think most of them have gone or will be going to IU. I'm sharing a picture that I took a few miles before we arrived on campus. I have taken so many pictures I will probably make an album for DH and FIL!

No comments: