WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flowers


Yesterday was my birthday and boy did I have a heck of a day. So today I'm sharing a picture of the beautiful flowers that my son sent me. I'm so thankful for my children as they bring joy to my heart when I most need it! My daughter gave me a nice card and charms for a braclet that she gave me for Christmas so I'll probably just add those pictures to my "Smash Book."

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy birthday, my wonderful and dear friend!!! Glad you had a heck of a day...lol!!! And I hope that means you absolutely enjoyed your day!!!

The flowers are just beautiful!

Moriah said...

That's a beautiful bouquet. Are those flowers real?