WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kappa Kamp


Today I'm sharing a LO that I completed for the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience hosted by Tiare over at iClassygirl.com. This is the third LO for 2012, I'm still working on last week's LO which I hope to complete by the end of the week. The pictures used in the LO were taken last summer while we were in Indiana attending the Kappa Alpha Psi 100th year celebration. DD went to a basketball camp hosted by former NBA player Johnny Newman. I used misc. paper, the basketball and wall decor and more cartridges.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice, Treva!!! I love how you coordinate your layouts with your pictures so perfectly!!!

Classygirl said...

This is too cute! Nicely done!