WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Family Time


Today I'm sharing a picture of me and my children, we took the picture yesterday on a cruise riverboat.  We went on a Easter dinner cruise that included live entertainment, dancing and a guided tour of the skyline of Pittsburgh.  On Saturday, when we arrived in Pittsburgh we went to dinner, a movie and a late night dessert.  My son has really planned our trip very well and we have thoroughly enjoyed everything we've done.  He has grown up and made us proud, everyone speaks highly of him and tells us how he was well raised and is a hardworker.  He has told us that he won't be totally happy until he is his own boss working for himself!

6 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

A nice picture of you Treva and your children.

Krafthead said...

Beautiful photo Treva!! I love the way your son thinks :D

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Treva!!! What a beautiful picture of you and your family -- what a beautiful family!!!

Hope you enjoyed a beautiful Easter day, my friend. Please excuse my being late in sending you Easter wishes!!!

Hugs!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice photo - your children are growing up nicely tfs!!!

Dk said...

I love this family photo. Where's the hubby?

CraftySue52 said...

Nice photo of you and your children Treva.