WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day

 
Hello Monday in celebration of Earth  Day I'm sharing a project completed for one of this year's monthly challenges over at Scraps of Color called "That's Alterable" and this month we altered a deck of cards. The challenge was to alter at least eight cards and the box and of course I used one of my favorite subjects. I inked the edges of the cards, used a filetemplate shared by Nikki from Snafty to cover the face of the cards, pictures and other misc. embellishments for the backs and the box. Since my cards didn't come with a box I used my cameo to cut a crayon box which was a free file from svgcuts. I like the end result and the projct also received the approval of my daughter!  Have a great week and don't forget to recycle not only today but everyday.
 

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

You go girl...fabulous job on your altered project...beautiful pics of little princess

Krafthead said...

This is a really neat idea!! Love it!