WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

First day of school today, look at our 7th grade tween.  She was tired of taking pictures and didn't want to cooperate by the time I  took this picture with my cell phone as we were getting in the car. She woke up early this morning but we still didn't make our target departure time so we'll be working on fine tuning our morning ritual.  I sure hope it doesn't rain today so that that "school do" will last!

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I have loved seeing your baby girl grow up. Memories are so important to capture those special moments in time.

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, a beautiful picture of your beautiful daughter!

I hope each day is getting better for you and your family. You've been in my prayers!

Hugs!

Krafthead said...

Look at your little lady...but not so little! It was my girls' first day today too...beautiful photo of your baby girl!