WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sisters


It's just the two of us now,  we just have each other; that's how my youngest sister ends our conversations now.   She reminds me that I am the oldest now and we have to take of each other,  not ready to fill those shoes. I've been going through my pictures because I want to frame a LO for my mom for her birthday next month. I wish I had more pictures of me and my sisters, I don't like taking pictures so I am usually the one behind the camera. When I came across this picture of me and my younger sister I decided to scrap it for this month's I Scrapbook, Therefore, I AM challenge over at Scraps of Color. This month's challenge could be back to school or sisterhood related.  I used my cricut to cut the dress form from the Formal Occasion cartridge, first time using that cartridge!  Take care and have a blessed day.



4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

A beautiful layout and 2 beautiful ladies! It's really not just the 2 of you. Treva, your sister is still with you and smiling down on you all from "Home". Your love keeps her near!

Hugs, my friend!

CraftySue52 said...

This is a nice photo of the two of you...lovely LO.

Miss Misi said...

Lovely!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow beautiful layout!!!