WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kiss Me

Today I am sharing a simple Valentine's day card made using paper scraps, ribbon, dry embossing, a mini heart punch and a brad from my stash.  The heart paper is very old, I have probably had it since I started scrapbooking.

I am sharing this card for  challenge #277 over at Clean and Simple Stamping and #134 from Hiding in my Craft Room.

Wishing you and yours a great week,  I will spend the next few days getting ready for a crop on Saturday.

3 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Cute card. Nice use of what you got.

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous card!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great card for a loved one!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo