WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy MLK Day

Hello and Happy MLK Day!  Today I'm sharing a quick tag that I put together in honor of MLK day, this is actually the second crafting project where I used this quote since it is one of my favorites.  In case you can't see it on the tag the quote says "Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." Over at Scraps of Color, week #3 blog challenge was to create a project in honor of MLK or one that honors/showcases your own legacy or heritage.  I decided to create this tag using the quote with school themed embellishments from my stash.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week as you dream your own big dreams!

1 comment:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Thanks for sharing Treva. Nice qoute