WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Birthday Justin


Hello Sunday, today is my son's birthday so I am sharing one of the cards that I made for him!  I mailed them last week but probably not in time for him to receive them.  I hope he has an awesome day celebrating and we are looking forward to him coming home for a visit later this weekend because his little sister will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday.  I need to hurry and make her card too!  I used color pencils to color the stamp which is one of my favorites from V's Sweet Ideas.  The black and white pattern paper is from a 8x8 pad from The Paper Studio, all the papers used and the brads have been in my stash for ever.

Take care and have a great week, hope you'll come back soon!  I am going to spend some of my day finishing up my LOs for the month of January.

No comments: