WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello February


Hello Monday and welcome to February; let's make it a great day!  Yesterday was my son's birthday and Saturday is my daughter's birthday so we are in a celebratory mood.  We have other family members celebrating their birthday's this month too.  I'm doing a happy dance because I finally got a few LOs done, I didn't finish my challenge for January but I'm hoping to do better this month.  Today I am sharing my daughter's first day of school LO, clean and simple! I used a sheet of Recollections paper for the base with the remaining paper coming from the DCWV High School paper stack.  The back to school circle is a rub-on, the remaining embellishments are stickers from a school pack that I picked up from Hobby Lobby on clearance sometime ago.  

Take care and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO, Treva. Love that paper that you used.