WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Birthday Love


Hello and happy Thursday, higher temps in today's forecast; enjoying the break from the rain and thunderstorms.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I created using a sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  I am participating in their online Slice of Summer Crop which is being hosted on their facebook page.  I have three more challenges to complete by the end of the month.  I used papers from the Graphic 45 Celebrate 6x6 paper pad, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Bordered dies for the sentiment, Crafter's Companion and CC Designs for the balloons and heart.  I'm sharing this card for the Birthday Wishes challenge #382 over at Die Cuttin' Divas,  and the Anything Goes challenge #60 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Treva, this is a lovely card. I like those word dies and your paper is beautiful.

mum of two said...

Great card Treva! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Esther said...

Cute birthday card Treva!
Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!