WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Happy Happy Happy


Hello and happy Sunday, doing a quick  post as I need to get some things done before church. Yesterday, I was out and about so I am hoping for more down time today!  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using inspiration from the August sketch challenge #381 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  I used more paper from the Happier paper pad, just one more card and this pad is done!   I used a Recollections die for the unicorn but wasn't happy with the embossing so I used the back instead, this was my first time using this die so I might try a different sandwich the next time.  I used an unbranded die for the squares, a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and some K&Co stickers.  It is hard to see but I did add some Wink of Stella to the unicorn.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #60 over at Cardz TV and the Super Scraps challenge #365 over at  Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Love the Unicorn! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas! Have a wonderful Day!

Theresa (DCD DT)

Becca Sadler said...

Treva: This is a great layout for using scrap sections! Cute colors and mix of prints! Thanks for sharing at HIMCR! Becca~DT

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very pretty card. Love the unicorn.

mum of two said...

Love the unicorn! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments