WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Breast Cancer Awareness


Hello and happy Saturday, nice temps in the forecast today.  Hurricane Michael came and left death and debris in our state but nothing compared to Florida.  In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month I usually try to create at least one card to share with someone in the fight.  I created this super simple cute card using sketch inspiration from sketch # 285 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used pattern papers and stickers from Me & My Big Ideas.  The sentiment stamp is from A Muse Studio and I stamped it with some Hampton Art ink and some random gems from my stash.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #69 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

ginadapooh said...

Love your card, and love your motivation behind it! I am so glad that the hurricane was kind to you. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

Dena J said...

Thank you for using Atlantic Hearts Sketch as inspiration for your message of support. I love how we can use our crafts for spreading positivity and hugs. Your papers are lovely. Dena J.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely card!

Christine said...

A beautiful card for a very important cause! Great work with the sketch.
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very nice card! great take on the sketch and great cause!

Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

Alicia

LilArtsyWoman said...

Once again, This is a beauty.

Linda Norman said...

I love that you are making cards with a purpose and it is an encouraging purpose! Lovely card that I am sure the recipient will enjoy! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!
Linda
DT AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com