WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hamilton


Hello and happy warm Wednesday, more sunny skies and warm temps in today's forecast for our area.  Today I am sharing a another LO from my daughter's senior year, last month she went to Washington, DC to see Hamilton.  I was so excited that I wanted to tag along, but they didn't need any parent chaperones.  The school she attends received a grant that afforded the students taking History and or Government the opportunity to attend after they submitted a project.  Since the playbill cover and the ticket stub took up the majority of the page I didn't need to add too many other elements to the page.  A picture of baby girl, a small tag and a few wood veneer stars and this memory was documented!  I'm sharing this LO over at Cardz TV for the Anything Goes Challenge #67.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO and great oppunity.