WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Mother's Day Card


Hello and happy cloudy Friday, rain, wind and storms in today's forecast.  I'm doing a quick driveby post to share a Mother's Day card that I created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #144.  I'm having a hard time creating right now so I just decided to sort  through some of my stash  and I put this card together;  the pattern papers came from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad and the flowers are from Prima and Paper Studio.  I'm sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #88. 

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Such a pretty take on the card sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Treva! I'm back from my Birthday/Easter Break! :) Your card is so pretty! Love the flowers!

Theresa

Sharon Fontenot said...

Very sweet! Mom is going to love it! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

What a lovely card!! Those flowers are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!