WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, warm temps in our area today.  I have been so busy that I haven't had time to share, but I wanted to stop in today to share a little update on some things that I have been working on, I have so many pictures that I need to scrap but I just haven't had the time and I'm not sure when I will have the time!  Today I am sharing a little picture collage of what happened today,  this morning our daughter presented her senior thesis and it was also decision day for the seniors. Monday night I had to make sure she had stuff to decorate her locker (pictured)  and last night/this morning I made a photo booth and props for their decision day pictures.  We have just forty more days until graduation!

Thank you for your visit, please come again soon.

3 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Congratulations to your daughter!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Congrats to your beautiful daughter and on her college selection. May God be with her on her next adventure.

Scrapper69 said...

Your Daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats to her on this awesome accomplishment!!!

Theresa