WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Last 2 Standing


Wow, where does the time go?  The days seem to go by so fast, so much to do and so little time! Today I am sharing another LO for Baby Girl's high school album, I won't make my goal of having the album completed for her trunk party; maybe by the time she leaves for school next month.  This picture was taken during the culminating event for the Young Adult Police Commissioners, they started out with seventeen students and for whatever reason the year ended with just these two!  The pattern piece of paper  and brads came from the DCWV high school  line, The lettering and wood veneer pieces have been in my stash for a long time and I used the Creative Memories This & That Cricut cartridge to cut the arrow.  I am sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge #118 over at Always Fun challenges and Cardz TV #93.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful, lovely layout. Sunshine said to tell you "thanks" for your comments.

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Layout! I'm impressed that you've gotten so much done of her album! She'll enjoy it when it's done!

Theresa