WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Independence Day


Hello happy Thursday and 4th of July, more high temps and  pop up storms in today's forecast and rain most of the weekend.  I am up early even though I could be sleeping in, I need to start my chores which  includes going outside to pull some weeds.  Today's project share is a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #414.  I used more papers from the Pebbles Americana 6x6 paper pad, I found the tag and sentiment in my stash of  cuts  from previous projects, added some rhinestone stars and a bow tied with twine and this card was done!  I am sharing this card for Patriotic challenge #117 over at Always Fun Challenges  and the Anything Goes challenge #92 over at Cardz TV.  Since I waited so late my July 4th cards will sit in my stash until next year!

Thank you for your visit, be safe and enjoy your holiday.

6 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Treva - a perfect card for the big day - great combo of patriotic papers - have a great 4th! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

KIT Cbe said...

Nice Article !!Thanks for sharing!! your moments and art work with us!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Loving your red, white and blue card for the 4th of July

Billie A said...

Love the choice of papers and great tag. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun challenge.

Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a fun Independence Day Card, Treva! I haven't made one of those in years! Maybe I'll give it a try next year. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Independence day card!

Theresa