WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Hello


Hello cold Sunday, mild temps in today's forecast.  Today's project share is another Fall themed card using sketch. inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #528, more pattern papers from the Bo Bunny Beautiful Brisk 6x6 paper pad, a sunflower (gifted to me during a recent swap), some gems and a stamp that has been in my stash for a long time.  I need to step it up so I can finish and get these cards in the mail! I am sharing this card for the  Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #102.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful fall card! I love your flower!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

This card is so pretty. I love the daisy - it's perfect for the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is just lovely! Beautiful big bold flower! It just screams Fall!

Theresa