WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Love You so Much


Hello and happy Sunday,  cool temps and sunshine today as the sun is going down. Today's project share is a card using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #527.  This card includes more papersand an ephemera for the sentiment from the Jen Hatfield My Bright Life collection.  This card was done after I added a few gold sequins.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon!

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So pretty! I love the gold and pink together.

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful card. tfs

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty! BEautiful colors!