WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 20, 2020

CIU #196 - Spring Fever


Hello happy Friday and first day of Spring.  So much going on, I am trying not to be stressed but it’s getting very hard.  Today I am sharing my card for the Spring Fever challenge over at the Cut it Up challenge blog and the sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Today’s card uses the Momenta Tommy& Tilley Paper Design die, mostly scraps of paper, some TH distress ink, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and a few Queen & Co embellishments.  This was my first time using this die and I like it so I will probably use it again soon.  Another card done and about to go postal to someone as we wait out the pandemic!

Now that you’ve seen my project I hope you will head over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your Spring project that includes a die and at least three butterflies.  You could win a gift certificate from Digital Delights, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, April 1 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and enjoy the weekend.

10 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Treva! I love the CAS feel of this card combined with the dusty pastel color palette! The soft blended background really ties everything together beautifully!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very pretty card.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Je kaartje is een kanjer.
Stunning card. great colours
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Sherri Thacker said...

How pretty Treva! I love it!

Vicki said...

What a beautiful Spring card, Treva! The butterflies among the flowers definitely speaks of spring. Love the pretty colors!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely card to herald springtime!

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so pretty! Love the soft colors and the dies are gorgeous! Take care of yourself and keep crafting to ward off stress!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! I love your delicate butterflies! Lovely card!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the pretty colors you used.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty color combo and the pretty card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda.