WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday and it has been a really lazy day.  We had church online today so I haven’t been out of the house.  Today I am sharing another LO that I  created for my daughter’s college album. I used pattern papers from an Armed Service Uniform Collection 6x6 paper pad and  some Sticko and TH stickers for the title.   I used lots of intentional stuff on this LO and I have mixed feelings about the end result.  I used a Crafter’s Companion die for the diamonds used as a border and the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge for the helmet.  I finished the LO with some TH small talk stickers, some Freckled Fawn enamel stars and some Heidi Swapp color shine.  I am a little behind with my creating for National Craft Month since Baby Girl has been home.  Although she is into her own activities and friends, I am cooking and cleaning more!

I am sharing this LO for the  Anything  but a card challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 and the Anything Goes challenge #110 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit wishing you a wonderful week

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute layout. Love the border on the right side. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the way this layout turned out and always enjoy seeing your clean and simple designs.