WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 2, 2021

Happy Good Friday

 


Hello Friday, it is so cold and windy outside.  I am back today to do a quick drive by post of another card that I created this morning using leftovers from the My Mind's Eye Breeze paper pad that I shared yesterday.  I used sketch inspiration from The Paper Players sketch #534, the CTMH Spring Rabbit stamp and die,  another CTMH stamp for the sentiment; finished the card by adding a few faux pearls.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #137 over at Cardz TV and Shopping Our Stash challenge #442 - Here Comes Peter Cottontail.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and enjoy your Easter.

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This adorable bunny is just perfect for an Easter card, Treva! I am so happy you shared with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! Love that sweet bunny. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

lauren bergold said...

super sweet card and a lovely color palette! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (bunny!) STASH with us this fortnight!