WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 19, 2021

April Showers MemoryDex


 Hello rainy Monday morning, doing a quick drive by post to share my monthly MemoryDex card.  I really like how this one came out as it is one of the few times the end result came close to the plan I had in my head!  I use a pattern piece of paper from a  DCWV paper pad along with other misc. scraps of paper from my stash (I really just need to toss  those scraps).  I cut the grass and tulips using the Artiste and Walk in my Garden cricut cartridges, used a SU punch for the umbrella, stamped, colored  and fuzzy cut the boots and the bee.  Added the bee and boots with dimensional tape and doodled the bee line with a sharpie, both were requirements elements for the challenge.  I'm sharing this for the Anything Goes challenge #138 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

No comments: