WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 28, 2021

Hugs


Hello and happy Friday and holiday weekend!  Happy Birthday to Rowena one of my college roommates. So what's on your agenda for the long holiday weekend, I hope to get some much needed chores done, purging and organizing of my craft supplies.  I also have a paint and sip birthday celebration on my calendar for tomorrow evening.

Today's card share was created using sketch inspiration  from The Paper Players #542 and papers from a Ki Memories 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix stamp and die set from one of my many HL clearance hauls.  Finished the card by adding a few Pink & Main heart enamel dots.  Another card done and ready to go postal, I really have to do better with getting my cards in the mail in a timely manner!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back!

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Treva I love how all of the elements on your card colour co-ordinate so perfectly. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love all the polka dots and fun elements on your card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!