WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday Wanderings


 Hello and happy Wednesday, I'm stopping in to do a quick drive by post as life would have it I'm off my posting game!  I recently got accepted into a certification program which means I am trying to juggle, family, home, work, social and now school life.  Today's project share is another 81/2 x 11 LO created for Baby Girl's album, I used sketch inspiration from a Scrappy Telephone challenge hosted on one of the FB groups where I am a design team member.  I used papers from the Recollections Sunset Breeze 12x12 paper pad  and the embellishments are from Simple Stories.  I used a picture of us during the holiday season wearing out matching pajamas.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon; continue to be safe!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful women!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the program! You'll get it all figured out! Love the layout of you and your beautiful daughter!

Theresa