WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Thanks


 In all things give thanks, hello and happy Tuesday, mild temps in our area in today’s forecast.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from this month’s arc sketch over at Stick it Down.  I used miscellaneous papers from my stash for most of the card but the pattern piece came from the Love Nicole Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper pad.  The stamped sentiment is from a very old set that was gifted to me many years ago, the name on the packaging is My Sentiments Exactly.  Added a few Bo Bunny gems and a flower from my stash and this card was done, now to figure how to create an envelope so it can survive the mail!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

5 comments:

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

WOW --such an eye catching card! Beautiful colors and paper choices. I love the "sunflower" embellishment and your yellow layered paper. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Jan Mosier said...

Perfect card for the season! Thank you for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

Tammy Folk said...

What a beautiful card Treva! Lovin' the sunflower and how it makes the whole card "POP"! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down.

Megan Flynn - Papercraft Artist said...

What a lovely card love the flower touch https://makesbymegan.blogspot.com/

MJ's Kraze said...

Such a lovely card. I love the sunflower it goes perfectly with that plaid. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT