WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Weekend Play

 


Hello and happy Saturday afternoon, stopping in for a quick drive by post.  I am about to go out for a quick walk but I wanted to create this post before the day ended.  I created this thank you card using an old PDE sketch and papers from. The Bo Bunny 6x6 Beautifully Brisk paper pad, cut the leaves using a TH Sizzix Sidekick thin lit die, stamped and embossed the sentiment using a CTMH stamp.  I finished the card by adding a few KI Memories gems, another card ready to be mailed as part of my Grateful30 sharing.  I am sharing this card for the tic-tac-toe challenge #458 over at Shopping Our Stash.  I used leaves, a stamp older than 3 years old and it is a thank you card.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back.

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a beautiful card! Love the patterned papers you've used and an all-around fab design! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

lauren bergold said...

What a beautiful card, each element is so perfectly thought out! so pleased you could join our Tic-Tac-Toe fun at Shopping Our Stash!