WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Until We Meet Again

 


Hello and happy Saturday, I'm doing a quick drive by post as I have a busy day.  Today I am sharing a LO created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #242.  This LO documents what I did on February 2, 2022 although it was a celebration for a sad event, the time and love shared by family is important.  I used papers from the Park Lane Je ne sais quoi 12x12 paper pad, Amy Tangerine letters for the title, a heart die set for and a Sizzix die set to cut the numbers for the date.  Another LO completed toward my quarterly goal!

8 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful layout to commemorate a special person....

Tammy Folk said...

What a beautiful tribute page and great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO.

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch!! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Beautiful layout for a emotional event. This is why I love scrapbooking. We get to remember happy and emotional moments and both are worth remembering. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch n Scrap! Dorlene DT SNS

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! I love the papers/colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful layout!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful tribute! It's so important to document these sad memories too! Hugs! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!