WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Thinking of You


 Hello Friday, I have been trying to post all week but as life would have it I didn't get around to it.  My one word for 2022 is Balance and I am no where near finding it!  Today's drive by post is a card created using Craftsmart white pigment ink and a stamp to create the background before cutting the pieces for the card base.  For some reason I just can't get the ink to dry completely, I always have smudges. The sentiment stamp is an older Stampin' Up stamp and the flower is from Recollections.  I have been working on sympathy cards this week.  I am sharing this card for  challenge #229 over at Creatalicious Challenges.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.  Take care and hurry back!

3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Very pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creataliciuos! :)

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful in blue and love the white background. Try using a heat tool to set the ink, this will prevent smudging! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda