WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Before and After


 Hello and happy Tuesday, another mild weather day in the forecast.  Today's project share is a scrapbooking layout that I created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap sketch #266. I used miscellaneous papers, used the remaining hexagon gem from a package that had been in my stash for a long time, cut the gifts using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and added a few email dots. The letters for the title came from two differ alphabet sticker packs.  I think it looks better in person, it was foggy outside this morning so I had a hard time trying to take the picture!  

 Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Nice take on the sketch. I really like how you've used mostly blue colours to match the decorations in the tree. That Christmas presents cut file is really cute, and is perfect for this layout.

Lisa in Texas said...

I love those hexagons made out of bling! Such a great addition to your beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!