WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Just a Note

 


Hello and happy cold Thursday, woke up to snow flurries that have since melted away.  It has been unusually cold in my office today even though I have on my space heater.  Today's super cute card was created using sketch inspiration from February's card sketch over at Stick it Down.  I used a piece of pattern paper from an older Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pad that was gifted to me a few years ago, a Sizzix postage stamp die, some heart stickers from Paper Studio (that I picked up last year) and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  I sharing this card for the Love is in the Air challenge #489 over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a perfect way to showcase those pretty little heart stickers ... so very glad you shared some love with us at Shopping Our Stash.

MJ's Kraze said...

Such a lovely card. I love using the old items in your stash.
Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT